Each fall and spring, we host a competition between our academic institutions for recruiting writers, writing articles, and how many views each article accumulates. Points are given based on these criteria, and the school with the most points wins. Below is a video version of this presentation.
The St. Peter Award in Recruitment
Texas A&M University: 13 Writers Recruited
The St. Paul Award in Writing
The Catholic University of America: 22 Articles Written
The St. Augustine Award in Views
Texas A&M University
Using these three metrics (new recruits, new articles, and views), we calculated the following rankings for our Clarifying Cup winners!
14. St. Louis University (122 pts.)
13. University of Dallas (132 pts.)
12. University of Auburn (127 pts.)
11. University of Texas at Austin (152 pts.)
10. Holy Apostles College (153 pts.)
9. University of Alabama (154 pts.)
8. Franciscan University of Steubenville (155 pts.)
7. Yale University (170 pts.)
6. University of Rhode Island (173 pts.)
5. Benedictine College (183 pts.)
4. University of Notre Dame (187 pts.)
3. Christendom College (221 pts.)
2. The Catholic University of America (250 pts.)
1. Texas A&M University (274 pts.)
Congratulations to Texas A&M University!
Winner of the Spring 2021 Clarifying Cup!
The St. Thomas Aquinas Awards
The St. Thomas Aquinas Awards recognize authors who wrote our three most popular articles of the year. Congrats to the following:
The St. Thomas Aquinas Cum Laude Award: The Hypocrisy of MeToo and Modern Sex Culture by Samuel Samson (611 views)
The St. Thomas Aquinas Magna Cum Laude Award: Who Wrote the Bible? by Gideon Lazar, Patrick Murray, and Will Deatherage (868 views)
The St. Thomas Aquinas Summa Cum Laude Award Catholic Response to the Unholy by Ambrose Rucker (2978 views)
The Pope St. John Paul II Award
The Pope St. John Paul II Award is given to writers and leaders who have shown exemplary dedication to Clarifying Catholicism’s growth.